NCIBA Holiday Catalog
Click on the link below to get the Holiday Catolog for holiday gift ideas. See anything you like call your orders in and we will order them for you
Click on the link below to get a full list of best selling books in independent
bookstores across the country
Update on The Bookshelf
The Bookshelf is STILL in business
The store did not sell so it is time to say goodbye. You can still support us by buying your Christmas gifts locally at the Bookshelf.
Please contact the store for an update
Join our E-mail List
To get our emails right when we send them join our email list and view our list right on your phone
Click on the link below to get a full list of upcoming books for the month. List range through all genres
Our sale is 50% off most books
-exclusions include bestsellers and new releases
All staff picks are 20%off
Used books under $10 continue at BOGO.
All Bookstore Fixtures for Sale
- 30 Wall units, some Skyline Designs wall units 6’ x 4’ x 18”, Some Grande Wood Designs 7’ x4’x18” all wood veneer finish, adjustable shelving. Shelves 6" deep at top and 8" deep at bottom. good condition, some shelves show wear.
- 10 Skyline designs islands, about 6’H x 4’l x 24” deep,shelves 5" deep at top, 6" at bottom. All in good condition, some shelves show wear & need re-veneering, all adjustable.
- 5 or so Endcaps, 5’H x 30”wide x 15+”D, wood veneer
- 6 melamine islands 58”H x 4’Wx 30”deep – 3 on wheels, shelving worn
- 1 Skyline Designs counter with computer well, 7’L x 38”H x 24”D and adjustable shelves, with 7’L x 32”H x 6”D removeable shelf attachment (works for handicapped)
- 2 Skyline Designs counters 4’L x 2’D x 38”H, need new tops, have 1 adjustable shelf
- Card spinners, acrylic book stands (several dozen) and acrylic shelftalkers, BRC racks, etc.
- 1 IBID dos-based computer system with 3 POS stations, wands & receipt printers. Credit Card feature does not work. But sells just fine. Won’t report to ABA anymore.
Deals can be made!!
Use those Gift Certificates!!!
Please use your Gift Certificates before the store closes. Sooner rather than later.
Certificates do not expire until we do!